Saturday, July 5, 2014

First Bloom


There is a first time for everything.  I'm doing something that I have never done before and seeing just how things go with it.  I have heard that people have these things and are very successful with them.  I decided to try my hand at this while my daughter is asleep in my lap.  

I have been a self-published author for quite some time.  It is an interesting process.  I am grateful for the few that have taken an opportunity to reach out to me.  Writing, publishing, marketing, networking are elements of the nature of this beast of being an indie author.  I am taking time to cultivate relationships now.  It is a slow process.  One that I know, in time, will develop.  

I entitled this "First Bloom" because I feel that is where I am in my life.  I am just starting to blossom and come into my own.  I am looking forward to the days to come.  I am excited about the relationships to be built and the fans to be made.  

Isa Norton*

Purchase link for my first release: http://amzn.com/B00KCEIFYC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live life out loud! Allow your voice to be heard! Isa Norton*